In May 2018, the regulations surrounding how companies and organisations can hold your personal data changed. This Statement tells you how we handle your Personal Data and the rights you have, when we hold it. This Statement is intended to comply with the provisions of the General Data Protection Regulation EU 2016/679 (GDPR) which governs how Personal Data is processed within the European Economic Area (EEA).
Who are we?
Tracks 2000 (International) Ltd Company Reg. 5483814. Our registered address is 4 Bank Court, Weldon Road Loughborough, Leicestershire, LE11 5RF
You will find our trading office contact details at the end of this Statement.
We are the “data controller” for the purposes of GDPR. This means that we decide how your Personal Data is processed and for what purposes.
Your personal data – what is it?
Personal Data is data that relates to a living individual who can be identified from that data. We might be able to identify you from the data itself or by linking that data to other information we have access to. GDPR tells us how we must process your Personal Data.
Personal information we may collect from you
We may collect personal identification information from Users in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to, when Users visit our site, place an order, subscribe to the newsletter, respond to a survey, fill out a form, and in connection with other activities, services, features or resources we make available on our Site. Users may be asked for, as appropriate, name, email address, mailing and billing address, phone number. Users may, however, visit our Site anonymously. We will collect personal identification information from Users only if they voluntarily submit such information to us. Users can always refuse to supply personally identification information, except that it may prevent them from engaging in certain Site related activities.
How we use collected information
We may collect and use Users personal information for the following purposes:
- To process orders - We may use the information Users provide about themselves when placing an order only to provide service to that order. We do not share this information with outside parties except to the extent necessary to provide the service such as courier companies.
- To improve customer service - Information you provide helps us respond to your customer service requests and support needs more efficiently.
- To personalize user experience - We may use information in the aggregate to understand how our Users as a group use the services and resources provided on our Site.
- To improve our Site - We may use feedback you provide to improve our products and services.
- To send periodic emails - We may use the email address to send User information and updates pertaining to their order. It may also be used to respond to their inquiries, questions, and/or other requests.
How we protect your information
We adopt appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal information, username, password, transaction information and data stored on our Site and of any paperwork and other data in our office.
Our Site is in compliance with PCI vulnerability standards in order to create as secure of an environment as possible for Users.
Sharing your personal data
Your Personal Data will be treated as strictly confidential and will be shared only with organisations whose services are required in order to provide the services we offer. We use other companies to help us process your Personal Data so that we can offer you the best possible service.
We will only share your Personal Data with other third parties with your consent. These third parties, in turn, may rely on data processors to provide services that help them help us.
Some third parties we use may operate outside the EEA. In these cases, we will make sure that we have robust contracts in place with those third parties and that adequate safeguards exist to protect and secure your Personal Data.
When you give your consent to our holding of your Personal data you agree to us sharing your Personal Data (including special categories of Personal Data – where we have your explicit consent) with third party processors and sub-processors located both inside and outside the EEA.
Your rights and your Personal Data.
Unless we have an exemption under GDPR, you have the following rights with respect to your Personal Data:
- The right to request a copy of the Personal Data which we hold about you, without any charge.
- The right to request that we correct any Personal Data found to be inaccurate or out of date.
- The right to request that your Personal Data is erased where it is no longer necessary for us to keep it.
- The right to withdraw your consent to the processing we carry out at any time.
- The right to request that we provide you with your Personal Data and, where possible, to send that data directly to another data controller.
If you have a problem, complaint or, if there is something you don’t understand, please contact us first using the following:
Tracks 2000 (International) Ltd at email@example.com or 01509 812 654.
You can contact the Information Commissioners Office on 0303 123 1113 or via email https://ico.org.uk/global/contact-us/email/ or at the Information Commissioner's Office, Wycliffe House, Water Lane, Wilmslow, Cheshire. SK9 5AF.