The T2K Top Tumbler is a revolutionary training aid primarily used for training back-handsprings, but if bought with a cradle, doubles up as a vault table for junior gymnasts.
Teaching back-handsprings is now less physically demanding than ever before, with the Top Tumbler shaped and designed to rock backwards and travel with the gymnast throughout the back- handspring without any hands-on support from a coach.
We are now on our second version of the Top Tumbler, which is available with or without the stabilizing cradle. Since its launch, the Top Tumbler has become a sought after training aid used to develop technique and help participants to get comfortable with rotating backwards onto the hands.
- Encourages good technique and builds confidence
- A popular piece of equipment for Adult Gymnastics
- Enables endless repetitions without the need for hands-on support
- Doubles up as a vault, a popular storage solution for clubs operating from non-dedicated facilities
Sizes - 90cm tall x 65cm wide x 1m deep
|Call For Price||No|
- Be the first to review this product